MSc in Strategic Business and Information System is a continual education from Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Business and Information System. This program provides a thorough knowledge of IT in business, strategy and management. There is a strong IT theme running throughout the course and an opportunity to build on existing technical competencies, in networking, to an advanced level.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent, or
- Non- IT degree but with at least three years work experience in an IT environment and some management or supervisory experience, or
- Five years work experience in an IT environment and some management or supervisory experience
Instructor led modules
- Research in Information Technology
- Enterprise Software and Business Infrastructure
- Strategic Information Systems Analysis
- Project management
Postgraduate Diploma - 9 months
- Research in Information Technology â€“ reflecting on the application of research approaches and communicating research findings in a suitable format for dissemination.
- Enterprise Software and Business Infrastructure â€“ an overall view of how information technology is used within industrial enterprises, what is meant by â€œenterprise softwareâ€ and how it is incorporated within the underlying IT infrastructure.
- Strategic Information Systems Analysis â€“ the concept of strategic information systems and how they may be deployed and managed in such a way that supports, enhances and is consistent with, the overall business strategy.
- Project Management â€“ managing and controlling IT projects in a commercial environment.
Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Business IT
awarded by NCC Education, UK